Led by Becky Castle, Development Vision is composed of teams of collaborators assembled on a client-specific/project-specific basis. These project teams bring with them extensive experience in leveraging resources in the U.S. and globally for dynamic social programs including:
- Expertise in planning and executing strategies for major gifts and grants ranging from $100,000 to $20+;
- Global experience, including in Africa, Asia and Latin America;
- Proven track records of forging successful multi-sector partnerships in the U.S. and internationally;
- Extensive contacts in foundations, corporations and government agencies (U.S. and international), as well as among individual philanthropist networks;
- Experience working with board leadership as well as senior management and program staff; and
- Leadership in establishing and managing development programs and grants offices for a range of nonprofit organizations.
As needed, Development Vision accesses additional skills and capacity from proven networks to ensure maximum support and value for clients.
Becky Castle (Burlington, VT)
Becky Castle brings 20 years of fundraising and programmatic experience to Development Vision. As a fundraising executive and consultant, she has helped organizations around the world to design programs, develop and implement fundraising plans and create strategic partnerships...Read More