Building Internal Capacity
No matter the stage of an organization's development, it must have skilled leadership and staff who are supported in their respective development roles.
Our capacity building work includes:
- Review of current development roles (senior management, governing boards, advisory councils, key staff, etc.).
- Recommendation for additional development staff needed to achieve long-term goals, including projected costs and position descriptions.
- Identification of search firms active in the client’s sector and/or geographic area that might assist with recruitment of key positions.
- Development of new staff, as well as existing leadership and staff, to build organizational capacity and reduce consulting needs.
- Guidance on board development and training boards members to maximize value provided by board.